Friday, September 30, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink: Day Two

Day 2: List your kinks.


It's a little late in the night, so I might have missed a few, but I think this is it:

Anal
Oral (I am incredibly orally fixated)
Bondage
Spanking
Whipping/Flogging
Hair Pulling
Age Play/Older Men
Exhibitionism
Public Sex
Blindfolding
Orgasm Control/Denial
Roleplaying
Fisting
Forced Nudity
Humilation
Threesomes/Moresomes/Orgies
Biting
Food
Nipple Torture
Object Insertion
S&M (I'm slightly Masochistic)
Collars
Scarves
Pearls
Petting
Gags (specifically the Spider Gag. That is gorgeous.)

And on my weird-things-I-find-arousing list:
Books/libraries: The smell of books can turn me on. Being in libraries can be incredibly arousing for me. Reading something dirty can get me off.
Ghosts: The idea of a partner who I can't see, doing whatever they want.
Androids: The bad robots, made with nothing more than a mating drive and a strong grip to hold a lady in place until they get what they want.
Skyscrapers/Big Cities: I get overwhelmed very easily and there is something about sky scrapers that is breath taking and almost erotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment