Saturday, September 24, 2011

Intimately Pierced

I'm getting an early start on National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (which is October) by blogging about a personal boobie experience I've had while I can still clearly remember the details of it.

Getting my nipples pierced.



Most piercings have a reason behind them other than they are aesthetically pleasing (or, well, maybe not..), and my piercing experience was no different.

Before getting my nipples done, I had very little sensation in my nipples. Incredibly little sensation. So little that my partner once commented that I was into nipple torture which, while admittedly I might be, wasn't the case. He just had to pull and twist really hard for me to feel anything at all.

I heard that getting the piercing done can improve sensation (and boy- does it ever!) and so that gave me a reason other than 'it looks hot' (as hot as they do look) to get them done.

Before I got my piercing done, I youtubed and googled (because the internet is such a truthful source of information..) videos and images of people who were having the piercing done and what it looked like when it went wrong. I wanted to be completely informed of what I was getting myself into (and what was getting into myself.)

My pain tolerance is pretty high, even in the worst of situations, and I am obsessive compulsive about my hygiene, so I felt that I was pretty prepared for the experience and anything that could happen after it.

I found the parlor I went to online. It got incredibly good ratings- especially for cleanliness, so I knew it would be perfect. I called ahead and got quoted a price of 80$ for titanium capture rings. (I have a nickle allergy) That was incredibly reasonable. I didn't need to book ahead- they did walk-ins.

The friend who went with me and I got incredibly, incredibly lost on the way there. We phoned the parlor at least three times. When we finally made it, I didn't have to wait at all.

I filled out a form detailing that I ate that day and slept a decent amount, that I did not drink an alcoholic beverage prior to coming in and I am not a bleeder.
Then, almost immediately, I was called back.

The piercer was a wonderful man who put up with my nervous chatter the entire time. He wore a new mask, gloves, and removed the needle from a sterile environment.
The awesome reviews did not lie!
While he was busy prepping I kept my eyes on the walls, they had some really awesome artwork done by the people at the parlor.

When he was finished, he had me pull my dress down and marked the spot where I wanted the piercing. Then I laid back and he steadied the looking-sharper-by-the-minute needle against my nipple. He instructed me to take a deep breath, which I did, and then-

There was a needle through my nipple! Holy crap!

Pain wise? I barely felt it. Of course, I had little sensation to begin with, so I wasn't too worried. I did experience minor discomfort when he put the barbell through. (If you will recall, I was quoted for capture rings. Turns out, they don't put capture rings in fresh piercings as it tugs on the hole.)

I was more aware of what was coming with the second nipple, so I felt a slight twinge of pain, but it wasn't anything terrible.

After he was finished, the piercer smiled and said "Congratulations, you have now been intimately pierced!"

I paid (65$ instead of the original 80$, whoo!) and went home with aftercare instructions. A saline spray 3-6 times a day. Can Swim in the ocean, but no pools or lakes.
And no toying with them.
Which means no nipple play during sex. Damn.

Though, it honestly wasn't like I had to wait for pleasure. Almost immediately after getting them done I felt an instant hike in the sensation. I was having small, minor orgasms from my nipples rubbing against my shirt. I actually took my shirt off when I was in private areas because the tingling sensations would overwhelm me.
Of course, then a friend decided to blow on my nipples and I was cumming all over again.

Was it worth it? Oh, most definitely YES.

And because I know you are curious, and because you were good readers who finished reading this post in it's entirety, here's a picture of my new beauties:


Aren't they absolutely amazing? I definitely say so!
Well worth it, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment