Monday, September 26, 2011

My Deep, Dark, Dirty Fantasy (Is Squeaky Clean!)

I am a kinky freak, and not in a bad way. (At least, I hope not.) I am incredibly open minded to trying new things and scenarios in hopes to add to my long, growing list of fetishes and fantasies.

Given this, most would expect the thing I fantasize about most often to be something of an incredibly kinky, taboo nature- but it's not. At least, not to most people. The thing I fantasize about most often is actually a very common sexual act, but I have some apprehension about it and would never ask to have it done.
I want to get over this, however, because my partner is willing to do this and I should be able to ask for what I want, especially for something so simple.
So, in order to break down my own barrier, I'm going to write it out right here. I hope this will help me be able to ask for it, and even if I can't overcome my shyness then at least I'm putting it somewhere my partner can see.
This particular fantasy usually begins in the heat of the action. I'm already naked, sprawled across the bed and tangled in blankets. My partner (who we'll call..Priapos) is naked as well, kneeling over me with one of my legs between his. When he leans forward I can feel his erection pressing against my upper thigh. If I lean up I can rock my cunt against his leg.

Both of his hands are on my hips, in part so he can steady himself and in part so he can remain in control. It's a light grip, but firm. If I try to go too fast, he pushes me back on the bed. While P. is usually in favor of getting me off as quickly as possible, as many times as possible, this time is different. This time he wants to do it a certain way. This time there's an agenda.

His mouth is at my neck- not quite biting, but gently nipping me here or there. Enough teeth to tease, but not quite enough tongue to satisfy. He blows cold air against the wet spots as he travels downward. He pays special attention to my collarbone, running his lips lightly along it's length. When he hits the center of my throat, he has to shift his position a bit. The slight shift slides his knee away from where I need the pressure the most, but he quickly readjusts with a firmer push. I gasp his name, which he likes very much so.

He has to be careful at my breasts. They are so much more sensitive now and he wants to make sure he doesn't push me over the edge. He stops after a gentle tonguing of each breast, keeping himself strictly away from the nipple. I wiggle in frustration. He can be such a tease.

He places warm, wet kisses down my abdomen. He has to avoid my belly button because he knows enough playing there will have me at an orgasm in no time. I whimper, drawing his name out in a long, low whine. I'm begging now, mumbling please over and over again. It's enough to put him exactly where I want him.

His head dips down between my legs. Finally. He places a gentle kiss against my outer lips and my whole body shivers. Yes. That is exactly what I want.

He gives me a nuzzle and then several long licks, starting where wetness is pouring out of me and ending at my sensitive clit. My legs are twitching so he holds them still. He knows how close I am and how bad I want it, so he flattens his tongue hard against my clit and has me rock against him. I speed my hips up and he doesn't stop me.

Fire coils in my stomach. I feel the heat bursting out of me. My scream is ripped right out of my body with no control of my own and I orgasm- long and hard.


That's where the fantasy usually stops (unless I shoot for multiple O's- which is not uncommon of me), and I come down from my endorphin rush. Oral sex is hot, fun, and feels amazing.
Now, I think I will be a lot more comfortable telling P. that this is what I want done to me.

(and since this is the 'big one' for me, after I get past this I'll be able to ask for some of the kinkier stuff. Rope bondage, here I come- at least, let's hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment