Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Days of Kink: Day Six

As soon as I saw this prompt, I got mildly uneasy. Some of my fantasies can be quite..out there. But, I do want to do all thirty days and be able to say I finished. (I will also get the added bonus of learning to be more open about what I like.)

So. Here we go.

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.



I was a little undecided about what to write. I have a number of sexual fantasies that are weird. For this post specifically, it was a toss up between ghosts and robots.

Ghosts can be pretty common, I imagine. Or at least the underlying thing that arouses me about it- being touched by a lover I can't see. Knowing they can do whatever they want and I won't know it's coming or be able to stop it.
That's a pretty normal thing, at least in the world of kink.

So, I'm going with robots.
I have sexual fantasises that involve robots. There. I said it.

I like the idea of someone that will hold me down and take what they want. I recognize that this borders on a rape fantasy, but I do not want to be raped. Ever.
Robots have an off button. It can stop if I really want it to. There's the difference.

If I'm laying down and trying to get off to robots (and I have before...), it's a fantasy of being tied to a cool metal table naked with a bright light shining down on me, surrounded by...you guessed it. Robots.

And then being forced to orgasm over and over.

Well, now I feel like a weirdo, haha. At least it's not poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment